Your Virtual Follow-up Consultation
There are no forms to complete for a Virtual Follow-Up Consultation, but we have provided some information on how to use Zoom in case you need it.
Please remember to click the link we sent you, to access your practitioner’s Virtual Waiting Room shortly before your scheduled appointment time.
How to use Zoom
Zoom is a secure video conferencing tool which we use for our Virtual Consultations. The app runs on most modern smartphones, tablets and laptops and you don’t need to Register, or Sign In to use it.
How do I connect to my virtual consultation?
- Your appointment reminder includes a link/URL to your practitioner’s virtual waiting room.
- Click the link shortly before your appointment to be admitted to the virtual waiting room.
- When you connect, you may be prompted to enable your video/audio.
- If you don’t already have Zoom installed on your device, you’ll be prompted to install when you click the link.
- Your practitioner will be notified that you are waiting and will grant access to the virtual meeting room at your scheduled appointment time.
If you are new to Zoom, we recommend installing and familiarising yourself with the app beforehand, to make the most of your appointment time.
You can find more information and videos tutorials here.